Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Oops. Let's Try This Again.

SO. I admit it. I am the worst at blogging. My best friend Courtney has asked me a few times over the last year and a half when I'm going to do my next blog post. To which I respond, "I will do it........ this month." Well peeps, it's a a lot of months later and I have yet to write one post. BUT I'm going to try it again. There is so much going on our lives right now that I don't want to forget to write about. Kenny and I are going to Texas this week to celebrate Kason's 5th... yes 5th! birthday and I feel like that alone is reason to make sure I document all of the big and little things we do with him and our little memories we create as a "happy family"(Kasons's only way of describing the three of us together, haha). Kason is growing up so fast. My parents have always told me that time flies once you start having kids.I totally understand what they mean now. Yes, Kason isn't "my son", but I love him and look at him as if he is my own and it's amazing to see him grow up. When Kas and I first met he was just over a year I fell in love with his sweet little personality instantly. I had no idea though that my love for him could develop into what it is now. He brings such a happiness and joy in our lives when he is around and I couldn't imagine life without him. I love the kid more than anything. It makes me teary even typing about him, haha. Oh geez.


Tell me how you couldn't fall in love with this face.
(Disneyland 2012)

SO Here I go again. Instead of trying to catch up on the last year and half I'm starting today with a fresh start.


Our "Happy Family"

2 comments:

  1. YES!! An update... kinda ; ) Welcome back to the blogging world! I miss and love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Court talked you in to it. Lets see if you can keep up with it this time. I hope so. :)

    ReplyDelete